Wednesday 12 July 2023

Detonation Boulevard

My new story is up on Tor, and I couldn't be happier about the wonderful artwork by Ben Zweifel. Rather than spoil the surprise by posting the image here, I'll just recommend that you head on over to Tor. 

https://www.tor.com/2023/07/12/detonation-boulevard-alastair-reynolds/ 

I really am very fortunate to have been blessed with so many gorgeous illustrations in my career.

Thank you to Ben for the picture, and to Jonathan and all at Tor for taking the story. Oh, and also The Sisters of Mercy, for the title.

4 comments:

  1. I have read it and it impacted me on some levels I cannot describe (mayb because I am currently struggling in my life). I am thinking, what if my "race to success" in life is also manipulated like in this story by some unknown things in our soul? If I let it go, what will I get? What will I lose? But anyway, I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in finding the right balance in your life.

      Delete
  2. Incredible story. I really enjoyed it. And I know (we all know) what´s going to happen after that race, sadly... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favourite Sisters Of Mercy album. I hope the soundtrack will suit. We are the same age, and I can tell when reading your books lol.

    ReplyDelete