Thursday 15 April 2021

Ten scientists are racing

 Over at Concatenation, Jonathan Cowie very kindly invited me to select a list of my favorite scientists born in the twentieth century. I found that it was easy to come up with two or three but much harder to come up with ten. Jonathan was very patient with me in the time it took to make and submit my selection, but it's now done and should you so wish you can read it here:

http://www.concatenation.org/science/reynolds-scientist.html

Be sure to check out the rest of the recent content on the always excellent Concatenation website.

2 comments:

  1. Just saw Belladonna Nights go live for pre-order on Subterranean Press's site. From the publisher's site (so I suspect worthy of a mention here):

    Belladonna Nights and Other Stories includes “Open and Shut,” “Night Passage,” and “Plague Music,” a long, previously unpublished story, all three set in the Revelation Space universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Orin

    Yes, I'll make a post about it. I'm just catching up after getting my laptop back from the repairer.

    Al

    ReplyDelete