It's coming around to the latter part of summer, which means I'm building up to the Cardiff Half Marathon in early October.
This year I'll be aiming to raise funds for Stroke Association. If you'd like to support my effort, then please follow this link:
https://cardiffhalf26.enthuse.com/pf/alastair-reynolds
You can read a bit about my reasons for doing the run over there, and I'll also be logging progress here and there as I try to get myself ready for the big day. I've had a few minor niggles over this summer which have impacted my running, meaning it feels like a bit of a bigger hill to overcome than it did this time last year, but I'm confident I can grind my way around come what may. And I have a 10K in Cardiff next month as a warm-up for the longer run, which should help.
My readers were incredibly generous in 2024 and 2025 when I ran for Alzheimers UK and Cancer Research Wales respectively, and also for my "100 runs in 100 days" thing that I did last year in connection with Red January, and believe me it makes a massive difference to my motivation to see those donations. So if you are able to sponsor me again, it's greatly appreciated, and every little drop helps.
Thanks again.
Al R
No comments:
Post a Comment