Tuesday 6 February 2018

Spacerocks



I'll be participating in Spacerocks, a one-day event at the Indigo in London on April 22nd, 2018. Other guests will include Tim Peake and Charlotte Hatherley, one of whom has been into space, and one of whom has played on several rather fabulous records - two equally noteworthy accomplishments, in my world.

Spacerocks has a Facebook page, which you can visit here:

https://www.facebook.com/spacerocksofficial

There is also a Twitter handle: @spacerockslive

And an Instagram thing which I don't really understand.

I'll be posting more information in the coming weeks. It should be tremendous fun.

Al

3 comments:

  1. I can't go, obviously, as I'm in Oz, but I'll keep checking in to their fb page. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte's great! I'm a fan of her work with Ash and post-Ash solo stuff. Her video for her song "Behave" is heavy on SF elements and the guitars are infectious, truly some unique riffs on that track: https://vimeo.com/28789182

    ReplyDelete
  3. This event looks great. If something like it is ever hosted in California, I'd certainly attend.

    P.S. I really loved Elysium Fire. It was entirely riveting. With each new story, the RS universe gains even more texture. At this point, Yellowstone and the space around it feel like a place I've actually lived. Thanks for doing what you do, and I look forward to your future work (as well as the books of yours that I've not yet read, though that list continues to shrink).

    ReplyDelete